Thursday, September 10
FOUNDATIONAL SKILLS
Phonological Awareness: Alliteration, Counting Syllables
Phonics Focus Skill: Uppercase Letters T, F, E
READING AND VOCABULARY

Read Aloud: Keisha Ann Can! By: Daniel Kirk
GENRE Fiction
Connect and Teach: Characters and Setting

Big Book: School Day! By: Jesus Cervantes
GENRE Fiction
What words would you use to describe the main character and setting? Why did you choose those words?
What new activities does the girl discover at school?
GRAMMAR
Plural Nouns
Bus Safety The kids will see a live puppet show about bus safety from M & M Bus Co. and learn about waiting for the school bus in a safe place.
The kids have STEAM class with Mr. Brown from 1:10-1:40.
~Picture day is tomorrow. If you plan to order photos, please send the form in with your child. Their picture will be taken around 8:25. 😀
~All items that I presented in the green folder are due tomorrow as well. Again, thank you for doing all those tasks for your to enhance everything for your child's learning environment! I appreciate all of you!!
~All items that I presented in the green folder are due tomorrow as well. Again, thank you for doing all those tasks for your to enhance everything for your child's learning environment! I appreciate all of you!!

.jpg)



.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment